(1) Any Chief Judicial Magistrate may withdraw any case from, or recall any case which he has made over to, any Magistrate subordinate to him, and may inquire into or try such case himself, or refer it for inquiry or trial to any other such Magistrate competent to inquire into or try the same.

(2) Any Judicial Magistrate may recall any case made over by him under sub-section (2) of section 192 to any
other Magistrate and may inquire into or try such cases himself.

No comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.