Any person,—
(i) who has been ordered under section 117 to give security for keeping the peace or for good behaviour, or
(ii) who is aggrieved by any order refusing to accept or rejecting a surety under section 121,
may appeal against such order to the Court of Session:

Provided that nothing in this section shall apply to persons the proceedings against whom are laid before a
Sessions Judge in accordance with the provisions of sub-section (2) or sub-section (4) of section 122.

No comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *